These forms are either online forms or PDFs. The online forms can be viewed in your browser. To view the PDF forms you need Adobe Acrobat Reader (or an equivalent PDF reader) installed on your PC.
- Authorising your agent
- Child benefit claim form
- Application for a state pension statement
- Register if you are self-employed or a sole trader
- Return of class 1a national insurance contributions due
- Starter Checklist
- Employee without a form P45
- P46: Car
- Car provided for the private use of an employee or director
- Self Assessment payment slip
- Use this payment slip to pay by post
- Application for registration
- Partnership details
- Application to cancel your VAT registration
- Application for refund of VAT paid in an EU state for businesses not registered in any EU state
- Request for transfer of a registration number
- More HM Revenue & Customs forms
- Click here to access more HM Revenue & Customs forms.
Details of the Spring Statement. Our summary focuses on the issues likely to affect you...
Details of the Autumn Budget 2017. Our summary focuses on the key issues...
Factsheets covering a range of relevant accountancy and business topics...